1 Can of Red Chicken Enchilada Sauce
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
10 Flour Tortillas (6-inch)
1 Rotisserie Chicken (Shredded)
1 Ounce Package of fajita seasoning.
2 Aluminum foil tray
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Gather all of your ingredients.
3. Pour half a can of sauce into the bottom of your foil tray.
4. Cut the 8 oz. of cream cheese into cubes
5. Cream cheese is hard to cut... Dont judge.
6. Shred your rotisserie chicken and put it into a medium bowl.
7. Mix in the cubes of cream cheese and regular cheese.
8. Add the packet of fajita seasoning.
9. Spoon 2 spoonfuls into each tortilla and wrap them.
10. Place each one into the foil tray of red sauce.
11. Should end up like this.
12. Drizzle the rest of the sauce on top of the completed tortillas, and sprinkle cheese on top of them.
13. Put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
14. Set the oven timer for 15 minutes.
15. Take them out, serve warm. Or let cool and wrap in foil.