16 Ounces Cream cheese
2 Tablespoons Chile cayenne pepper
2 Ounces Diced pepperoni
1 Tablespoon Black pepper
1 Tablespoon Garlic salt
½ Cups Chopped bacon
2 Cups Mexican shredded cheese blend
1. Mix all ingredients into a bowl. You may want to nuke for 30 seconds to soften cream cheese.
2. I use real bacon but you can use bacon bits if you would like.
3. Chop up the bacon very fine.
4. Chop the top of jalapeños off
5. Core out the jalapeño using a butter knife to avoid cutting jalapeño edges.
6. This is what you get out of the center, leave some of the seeds = more heat.
7. Then you stuff it. Use butter knife so you can poke out air pockets so you can get fully stuffed.
8. Foil pan standing up, as you see you can customize to fit any qty desired. Just fill It and Squeeze The end until all stand on their own. Then cook in oven or over a grill until Pepper is soft.