Egg yolks 2
Sugar 50 g
Fish gelatin powder 10 g
Mango sauce 200g
Cream 300 g
Some fresh mango cubes
1. Prepare the raw ingredients.
2. Put the egg yolk and 25g granulated sugar into the container, then place it over the container with boiling water and heat it with steam.
3. Combine the two ingredients with a hand whisk until fully combined and the yolks are set.
4. Remove the container from the boiling pan and pour in the mango jam.
5. Pour cream and 25g granulated sugar into a bowl and whisk in a blender. Use a hand whisk instead.
6. Mix the cream with the mango jam and stir well.
7. Put the mixed ingredients into the foil cake cup, then thinly squeeze with cream, garnish with fresh mango seeds, and then refrigerate for 6-7 hours.
8. Instead of a cake that needs to be baked, this mango mousse cupcake is a recipe for lazy lady, and it is easy!
If you don't like cream, you can replace the cream with mango jam at the last step. If you want to be healthier, try making the mango jam at home, just peel and stir the mango.