Base flour 130g cheese 100g egg yolk 3 sugar powder 85g butter 110g salt 2 rum moderate
A: filling: 100g cream cheese, 20g butter, 15g powdered sugar, 1 egg yolk, A little rum, 5g low-gluten flour
B: crust: 90g butter, 70g powdered sugar, 2 egg yolks, 125g light gluten flour, 2g salt
1. Filling part
Smooth the softened cream cheese with a rubber spatula. Add melted butter and stir well
Add sugar powder and beat until smooth, do not over beat, otherwise easy to cause the product cracking, add egg yolk and stir evenly
Pour in a little rum and stir well. Add in flour. Stir well
2. Pie crust
Beat butter and powdered sugar until pale, still not overdone, slightly pale
Beat egg yolks and add in 5 batches. After each addition, beat the batter thoroughly and add the remaining butter.
Sift the flour and salt into the batter, fold and fold with a spatula
Squeeze the pastry batter evenly into the aluminum foil baking cup, squeeze the middle part into the filling, then squeeze the pastry batter into the surface to seal the top
1. Shortbread (belonging to one type of injection cake) this portion can be used to make 3 aluminum foil pudding cups in the picture, and the finished product is about 140g;
2. Baking cup size: bottom diameter: 6.5cm; top diameter: 7.5cm; height: 3.5cm;
3. Prepare two disposable decorative bags and put the round mouth into them. I used a round mouth (to squeeze the cake body) and a cookie mouth (to squeeze the filling part).
4. Soften cream cheese and butter at room temperature in advance, and melt 20 grams of butter in the filling.
5. This cake does not need to be over-stirred, otherwise the finished product will crack.The whole process only USES the silicone scraper to make, does not use the egg beater;
6, filling into the heart, do not cobble too much, or it will cause finished cracking