1 cup of vegetable oil
2-1/4 cups of sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla
2 cups (packed) of shredded zucchini
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
2 cups of fresh blueberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pans if using glass or metal. I always use aluminum pans because I can freeze them in the pan and pass them out as gifts. I don't grease the tins.
2. In a medium bowl, add the dry ingredients of flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir together and put aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a hand whisk, add the vegetable oil and eggs and beat until a pale yellow color.
4. Add the sugar and vanilla, beat until well incorporated.
5. Using a spatula, stir in the zucchini.
6. In two batches, add the dry ingredients and mix until blended.
7. Add the blueberries.
8. Place 2/3 full in three loaf baking pans and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
9. Remove from oven when golden brown and a tooth pick comes clean when inserted into the bread.
10. Place on racks to cool.
11. These freeze really well and fit perfectly into a 1 quart freezer bag.