2.50 cups sifted all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup sugar
¼ cup soft margarine
1 egg beaten
1 cup mashed ripe banana
2 tbsp grated orange peel
½ cup milk
1 cup chopped walnut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pan.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. In a bowl, beat sugar, margarine, and egg until smooth.
3. Add bananas, orange peel, and milk, mixing well.
4. Add flour mixture and beat until just smooth.
5. Stir in nuts.
6. Pour batter into a foil loaf pan, bake approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on the rack.