Hungry afternoon, open the refrigerator, there are only sweet potatoes and eggs.
Some have turned on a takeaway app, some choose to endure hunger, and some choose to cook a meal in 10 minutes.
160 grams of pure milk
Egg yolks 2
Purple potato some
Sugar 20 g
15 grams of all-purpose flour
9 egg tart skins
9 aluminum foil cupcake liners
1. Peel and cut purple potatoes into small pieces after steaming;
2. Buy ready-made egg tarts skins and thaw them out in advance;
3, milk, white sugar into the pot, small fire boil until the sugar can be melted;
4. Cool the milk and add the low-gluten flour;
* note: add in twice, and mix thoroughly each time.
5. Line up the egg yolk and mix well before adding the next one;
6. Sieve the egg mixture;
7, egg tart shell into the purple potatoes, into the egg tart liquid seven or eight full;
8. Put it in the preheated oven, put it on and off at 200 degrees, medium heat for 20 minutes. If you look at the color of the tart, it's basically caramelized.
Well. I put too many purple potatoes