Cream cheese 250 g
Butter 80 g
Powdered sugar 35 g
The egg yolk. 2 and a half
Low gluten flour 12 g
Butter 250 g
Sugar 110 g
The egg yolk 6
Low gluten flour 375 g
Brush crust yolk 1
Decorated almond slices A little (or not)
make the cheese filling first
1. Place 250g cream cheese and 80g butter at room temperature until softened. Mix well.
2. Add 35g of powdered sugar and stir well.
3. Add 2 egg yolks and stir well.
4. Sift in 12g flour.
5, continue to stir well, the cheese filling is ready.
6. Put the mixed interior into a disposable bag and refrigerate it for later use.
- let's start making the crust
7. Soften 250g of butter in the cake crust at room temperature and add 110g of fine granulated sugar and stir well.
8. Add 6 egg yolks in 3 batches.
9. Add the remaining egg yolk and stir well after mixing thoroughly each time.
10. Sift in 375g low-gluten flour.
11. Stir until no dry powder is available.
12, take a small cake dough into the mold (or use a bag to squeeze the batter), and then use your hands to press the batter along the bottom and the wall of the cup, to form a shape that is high and low in the middle. Pay attention that the bottom of the cake crust is not too thick, the height is about half of the mold, because it will grow tall after baking.
13. Squeeze the filling into the crust, making sure that the filling is not too full or higher than the crust.
14. Place another small piece of dough into a lightly rounded dough and flatten it (sprinkle with flour, if sticky). Cover with a small piece of dough and press until smooth.
15, the surface brush whole egg solution, with a fork on the surface to draw lines.
Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
17. After the oven is preheated at 180℃, put the cheese mooncake on the baking tray. Bake the middle layer for about 25-30 minutes.
1. Aluminum foil baking cake cups can be used to easily remove the appearance of high level, or can be used for muffin cake 6 or 12 continuous mold.
2. As it will grow taller, reach about two-thirds of the way into the cup before baking.
3. Refrigerate the baked cheese mooncakes, no problem for 3-5 days.
4. Make the bottom of the crust thin.
5, bake when the cake will rise, leading to some cracks on the surface, out of the oven after cooling will return to flat.