High gluten flour 150g, sugar 20g, salt 4g, dried yeast 3g, condensed milk 10g, water 97g, butter 20g, shrimp 12g, potato 116g, salted mayonnaise 40g, mozzarella cheese
1. Butter should be softened at room temperature in advance and set aside. Peel potatoes, cut them into four large chunks, cook them, cool them and mash them. Mix the mayonnaise with the mashed potatoes and set aside. Remove shrimp fillet, clean and set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients except butter into a basic dough without dry powder; When the dough is moved to the counter and repeatedly beaten, the gluten will slowly form, and the dough will be smooth and elastic. When the thick film can be pulled out, the butter can be added. Thoroughly dissolve the butter into the dough by rubbing repeatedly. Finally, continue to beat the dough until it is fully extended.
3. The dough should be rounded and put into a container, sealed for the first fermentation. Stop fermentation when the dough has grown to 2-2.5 times its original size. Dip your finger in the dry powder and poke a hole in the surface of the dough. Press on the dough and vent it. Divide the dough into 6 parts.
Roll out the loose dough into a circle, turn it over and make four cuts, put the prepared mashed potatoes and shrimps in the middle, wrap the four pieces of bread in the order as shown in the picture, put them in the aluminum foil baking cups, cover them and carry out the final fermentation. When the bread is sent to 1.5 times the original size.
5, early in 180 ℃ preheat the oven, brush the surface with whole egg liquid, sprinkle with chopped mozzarella cheese, and bake for about 15 minutes. When the bread is out of the oven, dust it with powdered sugar.
1. Other fillings can be used for the inside, such as tuna and ham.
2, the small dough fully relaxed, rolling into a circle, be sure to roll out of the thickness of the even, so that the final product will look good.
3, in the last wake up hair, do not send too big, to the original 1.5 times big.
4. If the mold is a single aluminum foil baking cup, put it on the baking sheet. If the mold is a thick conjoined mold, put it in the oven or put it on the rack and then put it in the oven.