With aluminum foil production process of continuous improvement, the aluminum foil because of its plasticity, safety and health, environmental protection and reuse the advantage of the features in the food packaging industry increasingly significant, the forming of aluminum foil pans more because of its convenience, portability is widely applied in aviation food and events catering supplies, got rapid development in recent years. The development of the industry has brought about higher production requirements and industry standard requirements. How to correctly choose the lubrication products suitable for the production process of aluminum foil pans to ensure higher food safety and production efficiency has become a problem that many aluminum foil pans enterprises pay close attention to.
The lubricating oil used in the packaging of food aluminum foil must conform to all the characteristics of conventional lubricating oil, that is, to achieve all the technical parameters required to reduce friction and wear, as well as to avoid the generation of corrosion, good heat dissipation performance, have the effect of sealing, etc..In addition, they also need to meet food regulations and biological inertia, that is, do not affect the taste, do not affect the smell, do not affect the color, in line with multiple international standards.
The certification of food-grade lubrication products is divided into three grades: 3H, H1 and H2. The certification is awarded by the NSF international agency (an independent certification body).
3H grade lubricants are suitable for applications where the lubricant must come in contact with food, such as oven molds.
Class H1 lubricants are suitable for applications where contact with food is easy or unavoidable.
H2 grade lubricants are intended for use where direct contact with food is not possible.
Aluminum foil pan production process is roughly divided into exhibition material oil feeding stamping molding blanking testing six steps. During the production process, the stamping pressure of aluminum foil is up to 40~80 tons, the stamping frequency is 1~2 seconds, the average production is 20,000 pieces/day, and the shelf life of aluminum foil pans is 2 years. In this production process, lubricating oil plays a very important role, including: heat dissipation, cooling, protection of aluminum foil surface, protection of stamping equipment and mold, rust, corrosion and prevent aluminum foil surface adhesion (adapt to pre-coated aluminum foil needs to roll up, such as aluminum foil coating aluminum factory).
So aluminum foil pan-industry on lubricating oil and lubrication method what are the specific requirements?
1) viscosity and bearing capacity: the viscosity range of the lubricating oil needed by the aluminum foil pan-industry is 2~150mm2/s, and the appropriate viscosity grade is selected according to the aluminum foil material, the type of the pan and the shape size. For example, the wrinkle-free pan, because it's aluminum foil is thicker, the aluminum foil in the production process of the extension and deformation of larger, should choose a higher viscosity of the lubricating oil, at the same time the lubricating oil must have excellent lubrication performance, bearing performance. If the lubricating oil is not selected properly, it needs to be applied for many times to reach the high lubrication requirements of wrinkle-free dining box.
2) temperature resistance: due to the large punching pressure in the production process, which reaches over 40 tons, and the high stamping frequency, the surface of the equipment and the mold is heated by friction. If the heat is not dissipated in time, the service life of the equipment and the mold will be greatly reduced. Equipment and mold * working temperature is about 70 ℃, a reasonable lubricating oil resistance to high temperature should be higher than the temperature of 20 ℃ above, namely the reasonable scope of lubricating oil and heat-resistant properties: - 10 ℃ ~ 90 ℃.
3) oil amount: different aluminum foil materials, types of pans and external dimensions have different requirements for the amount of lubricating oil. The required oil amount ranges from 30mg to 1g/m2. If the amount of oil is low, the lubrication is not enough, the production of the foil pan is easy to deformation, damage and even scrapped;On the contrary, if the amount of oil is high, the lubrication is excessive, the produced lunch box is easy to stick to the surface of the mold, not easy to drop the material, need to stop the machine to take out, resulting in a serious impact on the production efficiency. At the same time, excessive lubrication is a waste.
4) oil spreading method: according to different requirements of lubrication, there are two ways of oil spreading: one side oil spreading and two sides oil spreading. Single-side oiling is suitable for occasions with a simple type of foil pan, small deformation of aluminum foil and low lubrication requirements. This oiling method can strictly control the amount of oiling and avoid unnecessary waste. If normal lubricants are used, double-sided oiling is still required. In most cases, double oil is the main way.
5) oil removal (when the ordinary lubricating oil is used): after stamping, if no food-grade lubricating oil is used, the oil on its surface must be removed first, because ordinary lubricating oil cannot be directly contacted with food. If the surface layer is not decreased, it will affect the food color, taste, and even safety. Ordinary lubricating oil once entered the human body cannot be decomposed and not be excreted, will be stranded in the human body for a long time, long-term consumption, light cause discomfort or dizziness, heavy can cause poisoning. But at present, removing the lubricating oil on the surface of aluminum foil is still an extremely complicated and expensive process.
Shelf life: 6) aluminum foil pans of finished aluminium foil boxes is not directly to consumers hand, need to storage, transportation, marketing, many of the intermediate links, especially for many boxes production of export-oriented enterprises, only shipping cycle time alone more than two months, so, the shelf life of finished aluminum foil pans must be in more than one year, the regulation of many European and American countries is 2 years. That means, aluminum foil pan surface lubricant shelf life should also reach at least 2 years. Ordinary lubricating oil and olive oil used by some enterprises cannot meet the requirements of this shelf life.
To sum up, aluminum foil pans have high requirements for lubrication. Only by selecting suitable high-performance lubricating oil can we ensure higher production efficiency, higher product qualification rate, the longer service life of equipment and molds, lower labor cost and lower energy consumption, thus bringing more benefits to the enterprise.
Food-grade lubricants improve the safety of aluminum foil pans
Due to the direct contact with food, according to the definition of NSF, "H1 or 3H lubricants are suitable for those occasions where the lubricants are easy or cannot avoid contact with food". Therefore, food-grade lubricants must be used in the production process of aluminum foil pans to ensure food safety.
High-quality lubricating oil to improve the production efficiency of the aluminum foil pan
In addition to food safety considerations, high-quality lubricants can also help improve the production efficiency of aluminum foil pan enterprises, to achieve cost control.
1) excellent food grade lubricating oil can improve the qualification rate of aluminum foil pan production, save the time of maintenance personnel, and further improve the production efficiency.
2) in terms of equipment and molds, the characteristics of high-quality lubricating oil will be more obvious. Because of good lubrication, the protection of parts is strengthened and the service life is prolonged, which can save more costs.
3) when using high-efficiency special lubrication products, the equipment not only improves the operating efficiency but also reduces energy consumption. This is more obvious from the perspective of the whole factory.
The adoption of appropriate food-grade lubricants can help aluminum foil pan manufacturers achieve the "win-win-win" effect in the three aspects of "food safety", "production efficiency" and "cost control", and comprehensively enhance the competitiveness of enterprises.
Aluminum foil as a material light, small density, high barrier, shading, UV linear resistance, moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, good thermal insulation, long shelf life, good ductility, flexibility and a high degree of resource recycling safety and environmental protection materials, will become the perfect food packaging continued choice. According to relevant data, China's per capita annual consumption of aluminum now about 2 kg, about the developed countries per capita annual consumption of aluminum 1/10, the world per capita annual consumption of aluminum 1/3. According to the European aluminum foil industry association statistics, Europe has more than 70% of the aluminum foil used in all kinds of packaging products. In the United States, the ratio is as high as 75%, and in Japan, packaging aluminum foil consumption accounts for 70%, among which food packaging alone accounts for 30% of aluminum foil consumption. According to incomplete statistics, the annual export of aluminum foil pans in China is about 300 million to 500 million dollars. This shows that in the future, the global market for aluminum foil pans, aluminum foil packaging products will be irreplaceable demand and sustainable development.