Aluminum foil disposable container has excellent anti-oil and water performance, easy to recycle after disposal.
This kind of packaging can reheat food quickly and keep the taste of food fresh.
1, The performance of aluminum foil tableware and containers: the use of aluminum foil production of a variety of food boxes, airline food containers are currently generally used abroad the latest and most scientific aluminum foil surface coating treatment technology and high-temperature disinfection decontamination treatment technology, beautiful, elegant, luxury products, improve the level of fast food.
The present heat-sealable, high-temperature, and pressure-sterilized aluminum foil containers are also widely used in the sealed packaging of pies, luncheon meats, canisters, sauces, jams, and processed cheeses, coffee milk, vegetarian pastes and other products requiring a long shelf life.
They can also be used in non-food applications and industries, such as pharmaceutical industries.
The advantages of the aluminum foil packaging container, low weight, and storage capacity and low transportation cost, "aluminum foil cover" easy to open, 100% barrier layer, high product protection, high-temperature sterilization/pasteurization.
2. Application of aluminum foil containers in microwave ovens: no matter for cooked food or home-made food, it is quick and convenient to cook and heat back in the microwave oven.
The use of aluminum foil containers ensures the freshness of food.
The following is the performance of aluminum foil container in the microwave oven:
· ensure good and even heat transfer
· can be used on both traditional stoves and microwave ovens
· can be used for barbecue
· protect food from burning
· suitable for packaging of frozen, frozen and fresh food
· can be heated on the original packaging
· stable after cooking and heating
· safe, hygienic and reliable. Containers heated at high temperature will not spill harmful substances to contaminate food, which is impossible for any disposable containers
3. Matters needing attention
· only use aluminum foil containers no more than 3cm thick (because microwaves can no longer pass through them)
· containers must be filled with food. If it is not filled, it is in danger of burning.· remove the aluminum foil cover at any time, otherwise, the food will not be heated. If food must be covered. Please use a plate or microwave to stick to the film.
· remember never to touch metal with metal. The container shall not touch the furnace wall, door or bottom, nor any other metal parts. This way arcing and possible damage to the microwave can be avoided. Also, don't use plates with gold and silver trim.
· aluminum foil containers should always be kept 2 cm away from the furnace wall or other aluminum foil containers. Such as aluminum foil containers can be placed on the plate.
· increase cooking and heating times by about 10% as food absorbs microwaves from above.
· do not use bent or damaged aluminum foil containers and do not reuse aluminum foil containers. Please update recycling after cleaning.