Baking cups, flour, eggs, sugar, butter, cheese, cream, milk powder, chocolate needle
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks of three eggs and put them in two containers.
2. Put some water in the pan, add two slices of cheese (shredded) and a piece of butter,
three spoonfuls of sugar, and two tablespoons of milk powder,
put it on the gas and heat it until it is dissolved and stirred evenly.
3. Cool and then put it into the egg yolk, add the right amount of flour, stir into batter.
4. Add a spoonful of sugar in the egg white, whisk the egg white until thick bubbles appear.
Add a spoonful of sugar and continue to whisk,
until the bubble gets thicker and the egg white become creamy.
5. Put the egg white batter into the batter and whisk evenly, and then put it into the foil baking cup.
6. Preheat oven 200 degrees for 10 minutes,
then put them the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Bake the cake out and let cool, put a good cream on the surface, sprinkle the chocolate needle.