Today we will show how to use an aluminum foil tray to make a cheese baking rice.
egg/rice/corn/green beans/curry powder/pepper/olive oil/salt/mozzarella cheese
1. Beat up an egg and put a little salt in;
2. Wash the green beans and corn;
3. Prepare the rice;
4. stir the egg;
5. Heat the pan with olive oil, add the eggs and fry until golden brown on both sides;
6. Stir-fry the corn and green beans for about 1 minute;
7. Mix the rice in;
8. Stir in the curry powder;
9. Put a little salt in;
10. Add two spoonfuls of water to make the rice more moist because it will bake later;
11. Add the eggs, break and mix well with the rice;
12. Put the fried rice into an aluminum foil tray;
13. Sprinkle with mozzarella.Bake at 220 degrees for about 15 minutes until the cheese is slightly browned;
After baking, drizzle the cheese with olive oil, pepper and mint leaves.
It will make the rice be more delicious!