Recipe for L’amandine nespresso coffee
Imagine an almond tart, full of the creaminess of chestnut and the strength of the Arpeggio Grand Cru. An indulgent surprise to share!
Would you like to know how to make a cup of amazing L’amandine nespresso coffee?
Let us share with you step by step now.
- One capsule of Arpeggio nespresso coffee
- 25 g/ 8 oz of Chestnut puree
- A few crushed almonds
- 40 ml or 1.5 oz of milk
- 50ml or 1.7 oz of almond syrup
- 100ml or 3.5 oz of cream
- Coffee cup (150ml or 5 oz)
- CitiZ Lungo cup
- Mix one litre of cream with the chestnut puree until you have a Chantilly smooth texture
- Add hot milk and almond syrup
- Prepare your Arpeggio Grand Cru in a Lungo cup and add the flavored milk
- Mix the cream in the cup of coffee
- To decorate your beverage, lightly grill the almond shavings and sprinkle them on the cream
- Finally, a cup of charming L’amandine nespresso coffee will be finished
Aluminum foil capsule is the potential and great demand packaging to instead of plastic coffee capsule.
Our factory is competent to produce aluminum foil nespresso coffee capsule with superior quality.
If you have interest in our colorful coffee capsule, welcome to check our website or contact us directly.
Our website: www.aikoufoil.com
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mobile/ Whatsapp: 0086 18823231957
Writing by Winnie